As the digital landscape continues to evolve, so too does the field of link building. International link building is the process of building links from websites outside of your own country. This can be a great way to build authority and earn trust with search engines, as well as to reach new audiences.
An international SEO agency can help your business to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs) for searches made in other countries. This can be beneficial if you want to target customers in other countries or if you have a physical location in another country. The agency can help you to build links with other websites in your target countries, which can improve your ranking in those countries.
If you’re looking to improve your website’s global search visibility, you’ll need to invest in international link building. But how can you tell which pages on your site will benefit the most from this strategy? Here are a few things to look for:
Pages with High International Traffic
If you have pages on your site that receive a lot of traffic from other countries, it’s a good sign that those pages could benefit from international link building.
Pages That Rank Well in International Search Results
Take a look at your site’s performance in international search engines. If you see that some of your pages are already ranking well, it’s a good sign that international link building could help them rank even higher.
Pages with Content That Appeals to A Global Audience
If you have pages with content that would be of interest to people from other countries, international link building could help you reach a wider audience.
The Pros and Cons of International Link Building
When it comes to link building, there are pros and cons to working with international link building services. Here is a list of some of the pros and cons to help you make an informed decision:
- Can help you reach a wider audience
- Can help improve your search engine rankings
- Can help you get links from high-quality websites
- Can be more expensive than other link building services
- Can be more time consuming
- May require additional language skills
International Link Building Tips for SEO
If you’re looking to build links from international websites, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Do Your Research. Make sure you’re targeting websites that are relevant to your industry and that are likely to link to your content.
- Use Keyword-Rich Anchor Text. This will help your links get indexed by search engines and will help you rank for relevant keywords.
- Build Relationships. Reach out to potential link partners and get to know them before you ask for a link. This will make it more likely that they’ll say yes.
- Create Great Content. This is the most important thing you can do. If you create truly valuable content, people will be more likely to link to it.
- Promote Your Content. Once you’ve created great content, make sure you promote it through social media and email marketing