All relationships can go through a rough patch, even a union that has been bound by laws and the church. When things seem not to be going how they ought to, one scrutinizes the situation to find out what is wrong. In most situations, however, upset people tend to be unreasonable and irrational. This being said, it would be ideal to consult someone unbiased that can look at the circumstance from a bird’s eye view.
Apart from seeing a counselor, many individuals undergo courses such as Brad Browning’s online program “Mend the Marriage”. Its review discusses what the ABCD System is about. Right now, there are several audits all over the internet about this program that assists its readers to get through marital woes. You can learn about helpful solutions by reading the e-Books and viewing the videos. Moreover, this guide can also help you learn different ways to be a better husband.
The Heartbreaking Statistics
Experts say that around forty to fifty percent of the marriages there are today will likely result in divorce. An increase in the number of marital separations even in countries perceived to be religious and/or conservative is rising. No one wants to be in such a mess, leaving former spouses embittered and their children confused. Marriage counseling and comprehensive guides like Mend the Marriage can help your relationship steer clear of these statistics.
Learning About Browning’s Marriage Problem “Medicine”
If you feel unwell, you research and find the right medicine for your condition, right? This medication will not do wonders unless you take it or put the preparation on the affected area. The same is true with the Mend the Marriage online course. Brad Browning can lead you to the appropriate solutions but the result depends on how you employ these remedies.
Brad Browning’s online course has been crafted for couples whose relationship is going through some trouble. When you purchase the package, you will have access to an e-Book with more than 200 pages, an audio course that lasts for 4 hours, a video series with 7 parts, and worksheets that can assist husbands and wives overcome marital hardships. There are 3 bonus e-Books too.
The program’s goals are cited below.
- Assess and discover where the marital problem lies.
- Recapture what the couple has loved and been attracted to in each other in the first place.
- Spark the passion in the relationship again.
- Work on the cracks of the relationship and keep it from completely falling apart.
To put it simply, Mend the Marriage aims to overturn a couples’ decision to separate and divorce.
This online course has been made by an author with an impressive track record. Hailing from Vancouver, Brad Browning is a famous relationship mentor and an expert in divorce. He imparts his knowledge, wisdom, and experiences through his books, write-ups, and relationship courses. Several online publications feature his work including YouTube and LoveLearnings.com.
Mend The Marriage Review: What’s the ABCD System About?
The ABCD System comprises the stages that readers will go through in the program. Each will be briefly explained below.
- A is for Accept the Situation. This phrase is easy to comprehend. Couples can never move forward unless they accept the flaws in their relationship. Instead of denying or choosing to ignore the problem, it is important to recognize the issues so that they can be addressed.
- B is for Build Resilience. This stage focuses on looking after yourself because ignoring your needs and welfare can lead to emotional outbursts which can harm your relationship. You can make smarter choices if you are healthy and optimistic.
- C is for Commit to Change. Stage C is a continuation of Stage B. This level is about remaining optimistic and turning your healthy habits into permanent practice. Your spouse or former partner will want to reunite with you if they see a “permanently” positive person.
- D is for Dedicating Yourself to the Task. In this stage, you are to be 100% honest, admitting to your mistakes, asking for forgiveness, voicing out what your needs and expectations are, and then entrusting all to fate because you cannot choose how these actions will affect the other person, and because how he or she should react is not up to you.
Although results that favor you are what you aim for, what you can do after going through the ABCD stages is to step away and just let things unfold. What matters most is that you tried and that you have become a better person after processing and following all the tips and advice from this online course.
Many couples including those that have reviewed the program found it very effective in mending troubled nuptials. It is convenient to read and follow according to a Mend the Marriage review. What’s the ABCD System about? It talks about noticing and fixing issues in the marriage and the people involved which are healthy resolutions.