Do you know how to install Kodi 17.1 and get pin using http bit ly getbuildpin? If that answer is a resounding no, you have come to the right place. We have a well detailed and factual tutorial that takes you through the process of installing Kodi Wizard. The benefits that come with the Kodi Ares Wizard are the main reason why we are writing this piece. The article discusses the entire step by step guide as well as relevant details regarding the Kodi Ares Wizard. Check that out!
What is Kodi 17.1 Wizard?
It is no secret that Kodi is one of the most significant destinations as far as streaming TV shows as well as films. There is also another way to take the watching experience to a whole new level. That is the Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard. It is an add-on that is not only compatible with Kodi but also ensures that you stream efficiently. It provides that nothing disrupts your streaming now and then.
Why install it and Get Pin using http://bit.ly/getbuild_pin?
There are reasons why you should consider Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard. They include:
• You don’t have to pay for the service.
• Additionally, it is compatible with many 3rd party software especially those developed by Ares Project.
• It ensures that you watch all the movies and television shows regardless of their format.
• Its installation is a piece of cake.
• If you own the likes of Amazon Fire TV Stick along with other devices, the Kodi 17.1 will also work as expected.
• Since it allows no buffering, streaming can’t get any better.
If you would like to reap the above benefits, you need to learn how to go about it. For that reason, keep reading for an easy to understand guide on how to install Kodi 17.1, and Get Pin using bit ly build_pin.
A step by step guide on how to install this Kodi Ares Wizard
1. The first step is to launch the Kodi.
2. Then, go to the settings page by clicking on the gear icon. It will direct you to the System page.
3. Then, tap on the System settings
4. On the next screen, choose Add-Ons and then turn on the Unknown Sources. To do the latter, click on the toggle button.
5. Tap on the File Manager
6. Next, choose Add Source
7. Then, choose none and put the path.
8. Select OK
9. Then, select “Enter a name for the media source.” Choose a preferred name and click on OK.
10. Return to Kodi’s home screen.
11. Once again, click on the Add-Ons. Note that the page is different from the one mentioned above.
12. This time around, select the open package icon instead.
13. Click on Install from Zip File.
14. Choose the name you choose earlier for your new source in step 9.
15. Choose the repository.aresproject
16. Select the file by the name aresproject-.zip
17. After a short wait, the Ares Wizard will load followed by a notification regarding the enabling of the Ares Wizard add-on.
18. The next click is on Install from Repository.
19. Then, choose the Ares Project under the Program Add-Ons
20. Once the installation is over, you will receive a notification; Ares Wizard enabled.
21. Return to the home screen.
22. Then, open the Ares Wizard.
23. Next, select Kodi to build
24. The following page will prompt you to put a pin. To get it, go to http://bit.ly/getbuild_pin. This link will take you to a page that has a PIN number. Enter it.
25. Choose Pulse Build Krypton.
26. Then, enter Install. That will start the installation of the Kodi Pulse Build.
27. Finally, go ahead and restart your Kodi.
The discussion has explained a step by step procedure of how to install Kodi 17.1 and get pin using http bit ly getbuildpin. It has also highlighted the benefits of the same. If you want to benefit, all you need is to follow it to the letter. Don’t wait any longer. It is time to take your streaming experience to the next level.