A pitbike is a recreational stunt or racing motorcycle having an open cradle frame with a horizontal air-cooled engine. The pitbike competition race is similar to motocross which is popular mostly with young riders. The pitbike is more affordable and less intimidating than a standard motocross bike.
The pitbike has a lower center of gravity and a wheelbase with linear power delivery. It avoids accidents and injuries. A pitbike has numerous classes classified by bike types racing for laps on a specified racing track during two or more legs. The person with the highest average position is the winner at the end of the event.
5 reasons to buy a pitbike:
Here we are cracking some reasons why you should buy a pitbike. There are a few reasons why someone chooses pitbike, and here they are:
1. Best choice for beginners:
First of all, for beginners, a pitbike is the best bike. It doesn’t mean that it applies to kids too. People who want to start their bike riding journey must buy a pitbike to get experience.
2. Easy to handle:
The pitbike is the best option if you are riding for the first time on a bike because it is easy to handle. They have lower weight so you can turn them easily.
3. Lower speed:
It is the best choice because you will ride on it at a slower speed on the gentle trails.
You can even ride on them in your backyard at low speed.
4. Avoids accidents and injuries:
It avoids accidents and injuries, so it is easy to learn the balance while riding. The chances of getting injuries are slimmer if you ride a pitbike.
5. Price tag:
They are pocket-friendly as they are cheap. They are easy to buy because they are more like toys than vehicles.
Why are pitbike so cheap?
- The pitbike is an interesting thing in the racing world.
- They are cheaper than dirt bikes. They are not very difficult to handle. The pitbike is cheap because they are not manufactured to be competitive. Furthermore, They don’t function like normal dirt bikes as it is just beginner thing. If you haven’t ridden in a while or never in your life, you need a pitbike to practice riding.
- Generally, they are designed by using pretty cheap spare parts because they are more likely to be a toy rather than a vehicle.
- You need to handle it sensitively as it is not made of much expensive material and is made for beginners who don’t know how to handle a pitbike. Otherwise, it won’t be easy to handle. The pitbike is pretty quick and will prove to be the best ride experience so far for beginners.
Reasons to buy pitbike for kids:
There are a few things to consider while buying a pitbike for your kids.
- The size makes a big difference. If your kid is not older enough, buy them a pitbike with less power, maybe around 50 ccs. Put the protective gear on their pitbike as they are just beginners.
- So, it’s the best idea to buy a pitbike if you are a beginner. It will help you a lot to learn to ride a bike.