NBA 2K23 MyTEAM is the latest installment in the popular NBA 2K basketball franchise. This mode allows players to build their own dream team of NBA superstars and compete against other teams online or offline. With a wide range of customization options, MyTEAM provides a unique and challenging experience for basketball fans of all ages. NBA 2K23 MT (MyTeam Points) is used to build up your team, and is a great way to get the players and cards you need to compete in the game.
Budget cards are a great way to get started in the NBA 2K23 MyTeam mode. They are usually cards that can be purchased for an affordable price and can provide a lot of value for the cost. Here is a list of some of the best budget cards for NBA 2K23 MyTeam:
Diamond Dejounte Murray 94 OVR
Dejounte Murray is one of the most exciting young guards in the NBA today. A skilled playmaker and defender, Murray has been an integral part of the San Antonio Spurs organization since being drafted in 2016. He is now featured on the cover of NBA 2K23 as a Diamond-level player with a 94 overall rating.
Murray is a great all-around player and has the tools to be one of the best point guards in the league. His 94 overall rating is well deserved, as he is capable of creating shots for himself and his teammates, defending at a high level, and pushing the pace in transition. He is a great addition to any team in NBA 2K23.
Despite his impressive skillset, Murray’s lack of shooting ability is a major concern. He is a career 33.6% shooter from three-point range and his free throw shooting is even worse, at just 66.2%. This could be a major issue when playing against better teams in the game.
Amethyst Markelle Fultz 91 OVR
Markelle Fultz is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for the Orlando Magic of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Fultz was the first overall pick of the 2017 NBA draft and is known for his impressive athleticism and court vision. He is a six-foot-four guard with a strong offensive game, making him one of the most exciting players in the NBA.
+ Fultz is a very good shooter, able to hit shots from all ranges. His versatility makes him a threat from anywhere on the floor.
+ Fultz is an excellent passer, possessing great court vision and passing ability. He sees the floor well and can make the right passes in order to create opportunities for his teammates.
+ Fultz is a good defender, using his length and athleticism to stay in front of his opponents and disrupt passing lanes. He also has a good understanding of the game and is able to anticipate where the ball is going.
– Markelle Fultz lacks explosiveness. He is not the quickest player off the dribble and can have trouble creating his own offense.
– Fultz has a tendency to be turnover-prone. He can get sloppy with the ball and make bad decisions.
– Fultz is not the strongest player, which can lead to issues when defending stronger opponents.
Amethyst Danny Green 91 OVR
Danny Green is one of the most impressive players in NBA 2K23. He’s been a part of multiple NBA Championship teams and has been a key contributor to those teams. He’s a great 3-point shooter and a defensive specialist. His Amethyst card in NBA 2K23 has a rating of 91 OVR, which makes him one of the better players in the game.
+ Great 3-point shooter – Danny Green has a 3-point rating of 94, which makes him one of the best 3-point shooters in the game. He can help spread the floor and open up the offense.
+ Great defender – Danny Green is an excellent defender, which is reflected in his 90 OVR defense rating. He can give any team a much-needed defensive boost.
+ Versatility – Danny Green can play both shooting guard and small forward and can also be used in a point-forward role as well. This makes him a great asset for any team.
– Not an elite scorer – Danny Green is not a great scorer and his 81 OVR rating in that area reflects this. He’s not going to be taking too many shots, but he can still be a great asset on a team.
– Not a great rebounder – Danny Green is not a great rebounder and his 65 OVR rating in that area reflects this. He’s not going to be grabbing too many boards, but he can still be a great asset on a team.
Diamond Terry Rozier lll 94 OVR
Terry Rozier III is a versatile guard who currently plays for the Charlotte Hornets of the NBA. He is a two-time NBA All-Star, a two-time All-Defensive team selection, and a two-time All-Rookie team selection. He is known for his ability to score, create, and defend. He is also known for his tenaciousness and hustle on the court.
+ Terry Rozier III is an incredibly versatile guard who can both score and defend at an elite level.
+ His offensive game is well-rounded, as he is adept at taking and making shots from all three levels of the court.
+ He is an above-average passer, able to find teammates in a variety of ways.
+ He is a tough defender who can switch onto multiple positions and guard the ball effectively.
+ He is a great team player and hustles on every possession.
– Terry Rozier III is not a great shooter from the perimeter, shooting just 33.2% from 3-point range.
– He is not an overly creative playmaker, as he relies more on his athleticism and hustle than his vision and skill.
– He is undersized for a guard, standing at 6’1″ and only weighing 190 lbs.
– He is not a great defender on the ball, as he relies more on his athleticism than his fundamentals.
Diamond Mike Miller 94 OVR
Mike Miller is a 6’8”, 218-pound shooting guard who played 17 seasons in the NBA. He was drafted fifth overall by the Orlando Magic in the 2000 NBA Draft. He has been an All-Star and won two NBA Championships while playing for the Miami Heat. He also played for the Memphis Grizzlies, Minnesota Timberwolves, Washington Wizards, and Cleveland Cavaliers. Now, he is making his way into the NBA 2K23 video game as a Diamond-rated player with an overall rating of 94.
Mike Miller is a great shooter, with a three-point rating of 95 and a mid-range rating of 90. His shooting ability makes him a great catch-and-shoot player and an excellent floor-spacer. He also has a great overall handle, with a ball-handling rating of 80 and quickness rating of 85, allowing him to create his own shots and make plays for his teammates. His passing rating of 85 allows him to make great passes and find open teammates.
Miller’s athleticism is lacking, with a vertical rating of only 70 and a speed rating of 75. His defense is also somewhat lacking, with a defensive awareness rating of only 75 and a lateral quickness rating of 75. He also has an overall rebounding rating of only 70.
Diamond Jerry Stackhouse 95 OVR
Jerry Stackhouse is a 95 OVR Diamond card in NBA 2K23. This card is an absolute powerhouse and can dominate the court with ease. Stackhouse is a formidable offensive threat and can be a great asset for any team. He has a great inside-out game and is a great shooter from beyond the arc. He also has good ball-handling and passing skills, making him a great playmaker. Stackhouse also has the good defensive ability and can be a great help for any team’s defensive effort.
+ Great offensive ability
+ Attacks the basket with ease
+ Great shooter from beyond the arc
+ Good ball handling and passing skills
+ Good defensive ability
+ Can be a great asset for any team
– Doesn’t have the best rebounding ability
– Can be prone to turnovers
Diamond Robert Horry 94 OVR
Robert Horry is one of the most decorated players in NBA history, having won seven NBA Championships with three different teams. His career spanned 15 seasons and two decades, during which he was a fierce competitor and clutch shooter. With the NBA 2K23 Diamond Robert Horry 94 OVR, you can now relive the glory days of one of the greatest power forwards of all time.
+ Incredible Defensive Ability: Horry was one of the best defensive players of his era, and his 94 OVR rating reflects that. He had an uncanny ability to find his way into the passing lanes, and he always had the knack for making big plays when his team needed them.
+ Elite Three-Point Shooting: Horry was a deadly shooter from beyond the arc, and his 94 OVR rating accurately reflects his prowess from deep. He could hit big threes in crunch time and could always be counted on to knock down a big shot when his team needed it.
+ Championship Pedigree: Horry was a part of seven championship teams, and his 94 OVR rating reflects his experience in big games. He was always clutch in the playoffs and could be counted on to make big plays when it mattered most.
– Lack of Creativity: Horry was never known as an especially creative player, and his 94 OVR rating reflects that. He was a great shooter and defender, but he could never create his own shots.
– Lack of Explosiveness: Horry was never an especially explosive player, and his 94 OVR rating reflects that. He was never an especially good leaper and could never be counted on to make explosive plays in the paint.
– Lack of Versatility: Horry was never known as an especially versatile player, and his 94 OVR rating reflects that. He was always a great shooter and defender, but he never had the skills to do much else on the court.
Diamond Franz Wagner 94 OVR
Franz Wagner is a German professional basketball player who currently plays for the Washington Wizards of the NBA. He was drafted with the fifth overall pick in the 2020 NBA Draft. Wagner has great size, athleticism, and a skill set that allows him to play multiple positions. He is a versatile player who can contribute on both ends of the court. His NBA 2K rating of 94 OVR makes him one of the top-rated rookies in the game.
+ Wagner has great size and athleticism, allowing him to play multiple positions on the court.
+ His shooting ability is outstanding, boasting a three-point shooting percentage of 43.8%.
+ He is also a great passer, averaging 3.8 assists per game in his first season.
+ Wagner is a great defender, averaging 1.2 steals per game and 0.8 blocks per game.
+ He has great rebounding ability, averaging 5.1 rebounds per game.
– Wagner has been prone to turnovers, averaging 2.6 turnovers per game in his first season.
– His free throw shooting has been somewhat inconsistent, shooting just 72.0% from the charity stripe.
– He has also been a bit foul-prone, averaging 2.4 fouls per game.
Diamond Tyson Chandler 94 OVR
Tyson Chandler is an NBA 2K23 Diamond card with an overall rating of 94. He is a 7’1” center who spent 18 seasons in the NBA, primarily with the Phoenix Suns and New York Knicks. He was known for his defensive prowess and rebounding ability. Chandler was an All-Star in 2012 and was named Defensive Player of the Year in 2011. He also won an NBA championship with the Dallas Mavericks in 2011.
+ Excellent defensive stats: Chandler has a 94 rating for defensive IQ, 95 for defensive consistency, and 96 for defensive rebounding. He is one of the best defensive centers in the game.
+ Great rebounding stats: Chandler has a 94 rating for offensive rebounding and a 95 rating for defensive rebounding. He can be relied on to grab boards on both sides of the floor.
+ Good athleticism: Chandler has an 89 rating for speed, 84 rating for vertical, and 86 rating for agility. These stats give him the athleticism to stay in front of guards and keep up with the pace of the game.
– Poor shooting stats: Chandler has a poor shooting rating of 73. He is not a threat to score from the outside and can be a liability in certain situations.
– Low playmaking stats: Chandler has a playmaking rating of only 68. He is not a threat to pass the ball and can be a liability in certain situations.
– Low durability: Chandler has a durability rating of only 68. He can be prone to injuries and won’t be able to stay on the court for long stretches.
Amethyst Deandre Ayton 91 OVR
Deandre Ayton is one of the top up-and-coming stars in the NBA, and 2K has honored him with an Amethyst edition in NBA 2K23. This 91 OVR card gives you the power of a big man with smooth shooting touch and great rim protection. With his ability to move the ball and finish around the rim, this card will be a great fit for any team.
+ Great size and athleticism give him the ability to dominate both ends of the court.
+ Smooth shooting touch from mid-range and beyond the arc makes him a valuable asset as a floor spacer.
+ Good rim protection and a great ability to move the ball make him a great asset in pick-and-roll situations.
+ Good rebounder who can also push the ball in transition.
– Not the best defender when it comes to quickness and lateral movement.
– Can be a bit turnover prone when trying to make difficult passes.
– Can be slow to get back on defense in transition.
Budget cards in NBA 2K refer to players that can be acquired for a relatively low price in terms of virtual currency (VC) or NBA 2K23 MT, but still, provide good value and usefulness in the game. These budget cards can be a good option for players who don’t want to spend a lot of MT or who are just starting out in the game and don’t have a lot of VC to spend.
Some factors to consider when looking for budget cards include the player’s overall rating, attributes, and skill set. It’s also a good idea to check the player’s contract length and see how long they will be on your team.
It’s worth noting that the value of budget cards can vary depending on the current state of the game and the availability of other players. As such, it’s a good idea to do some research and compare different budget options before making a decision.